Vision, Ethos and Aims
Our Academy Vision
We create a warm, inclusive and stimulating environment for all children, aiming to ensure that children enjoy school and develop the love of learning. Through partnership with parents and the community we will help children reach their full potential.
We do this through:
- Developing a sympathetic understanding of the Christian faith and a respect for the other major world religions
- Aiming for the highest possible standards of work and behaviour
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, the Church and the wider community to enable us to provide the best possible learning experiences for our children
- Sustaining a broad and balanced curriculum which meets the needs of our children and promotes their spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development
- Providing a welcoming, stimulating, safe and comfortable environment in which all children have equal opportunity for success and are fully supported so they can reach their full potential
Our Core Values
Our School Ethos
Our school Ethos is based on three specific areas – Ready, Respectful, Safe. We all came together as well to choose a Parable to relate to and we chose the Parable of the Sower – The Seed is the Word of God – from this our Ethos committee came up with our strap line.
“Learn and grow together, Play and pray together.”